Work Pack Lead Role
A multinational engineering company with a turnover of circa £800m and strong presence across the Data Centre, pharmaceutical and heavy industrial sector require an Advanced Work Pack lead to work on a notable project in Co. Kildare Ireland.
The Advanced Work Pack Lead will be part of a multi-discipline WorkFace Planning & Coordination team and will be responsible for delivering project Work Packs in accordance with approved budget, schedule, quality, safety, health and environmental requirements.
You will be expected to work in a multidiscipline team environment where the overall success of the project is paramount. A right first-time approach is expected and as such, we are looking for candidates who can rise to a challenge and are interested in being part of an innovative and driven team.
You will lead a core team of Work Pack Developers to produce Work Packs in line with project schedule requirements and manage any changes/revisions to these packs. You will also act as coach/mentor to more junior personnel in your team.
Each Work Pack will provide construction solutions for a discrete portion of the defined scope of work, and will comply with relevant project codes, specifications and procedures.
* Lead the preparation of multidiscipline construction Installation Work Packs (IWPs) in line with project schedule requirements
* Liaise with the Package Lead and Planning department to agree schedule for issue of Work Pack deliverables
* Maintain an overview of current Work pack Status and provide progress updates to the Workface Planning Manager
* Understand all project technical standards, procedures and specifications and ensure work packs are compliant
* Interface with subject matter experts, ensuring Work Packs include relevant construction, material and EHS information required to complete the work
* Liaise with discipline focal points to ensure execution methodology is understood and aligned with operating codes
* Provide training, mentorship and regular feedback to the junior members of the team
Skills / Qualifications
* Discipline degree or equivalent engineer level qualification would be preferred but experience and training levels will be considered in conjunction with academic qualifications
* Previous experience in leading a team, effective communication and organisational skills required.
* Experienced in Work Pack Development and conversant with construction and Work Pack processes, with minimum of 5 years construction industry experience in brownfield/greenfield or hook-up & commissioning projects
* Good understanding of construction methods and inter-discipline relationships
* Conversant with relevant international standards and Codes or Practices and their application to design, procurement and construction activities, dependent on project work scope
* Computer Literate (experienced in using Microsoft Office and Navisworks 3D model software)
Sign off to pay a good salary and additional package.
For more information please contact Mark Kenny on 02070657275 or email email@example.com