Visitor Centre Administrator
Skilled Careers are currently on the search for a Visitor Centre Administrator to work for our clients Customer Service team near Watford.
The role will entail;
* You will also act as a Security Assistant and make sure everyone coming through the building is permitted.
* Issuing visitors passes in a timely manner
* Escort visitors to correct locations
* Be first point of contact
* During silent hours make sure that site is maintained at a high standard
* Participate in a shift rota – 2 days on 7am – 7pm, 2 nights on 7pm – 7pm, 2 days off, 2 on Standby please note that this will include Bank Holidays & Christmas
* Whilst on call you will have to do all day and night but you will get an allowance
* Must have lived in the UK for the last 5 years
* Able to pass the security clearance
* Fluent in English
* Computer skills
Desirable Requirements (Not Essential)
* Knowledge of SISYS and JANUS Security Systems
* Customer Service
* Data Entry
If you would like to be considered for this role then please send your CV to email@example.com or ask for Caroline on 0207 065 7270.