Are you a forward-thinking Transport Planner who has ideas about sustainable transport solutions for the future city? Are you a self-starter who relishes working in a small hard-working team and has a passion for the urban built environment and its challenges?
This could be the opportunity for you!
We are currently assisting a London based integrated Transport consultancy who work on some of the most exciting development projects in the UK, which include large sports stadia and major events projects in London, and internationally.
Due to the consultancies project list they are looking to add a Transport Planner to their transportation team. As a Transport Planner you will undertake a range of work across transport planning environment, including managing project workstreams or project management, transport assessments, meeting clients and working alongside design teams, negotiating with local authorities, report writing, forecasting and contributions to proposals and reports.
What's in it for you?
* Competitive salary
* Annual bonus
* Professional development opportunities
* Targeted and specialised training opportunities
* Personal supervisor to oversee professional development
* In house messages and weekly yoga sessions
* 8% pension paid by the company
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Knowledge and use of transport planning tools, Junctions 9 (Arcady, Picady, Autotrack)
What you will need to demonstrate
* Professional experience in transport planning.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong numeracy and analysis skills
* Experience of using Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
* A relevant degree (e.g. Geography, Planning and Urbanism studies, Mathematics)
* Comfortable working on large data sets
* Knowledge of the planning application process and transport related supporting documentation
To apply please send your CV to Kenny at KKamara@skilledcareers.co.uk or call 0207 065 7274