Site Secretary/Receptionist – Main Contractor
Site Secretary/Reception – City of London – Temp to Perm or Permanent
My client is a Main Contractor who are looking for a full time Site Secretary for an ongoing project.This role is pivotal to this big project that is lasting another 4 years. The role will be to support and be the face of the company.
* Close to mainline London station.
* 5 minute walk from the station
* Great team with good salary and benefits.
* Salary 10- 12 Paye
* Check Meeting rooms and clean and tidy, no mugs, rubbish etc
* Check Kitchen is clean and tidy,
* Check calendar for meetings of the day.
* Print a copy of the updated meeting calendar to put on the meeting room door.
* Check all meeting rooms are booked properly according to requests.
* Check enough milk in the fridge – if not get some from shop. Petty cash or RBS card
* Check that all tea, fresh coffee, instant coffee, & sugar tins are stocked up. Place order when necessary.
* Check the PPE lockers are all closed, and the keys are in the key box with none missing. Key box locked with key in drawer
* Check photocopier is in good working order, e.g. filled with papers and toners.
* Break out sofas are clear – no cups or items left.
* Data entry when required.
* Typing up minutes of the meetings when required.
* Manage and update outlook calendar for meetings, manage emails and correspondence.
* Photo copy and print out documents when required.
* A real people person, who loves to help others
* At least 6 months' experience in a reception role is a must
* Excellent telephone manner
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Self-motivated, with excellent attention to detail and ability to be proactive and problem solve
* Excellent organisational skills; ability to multitask and prioritise workload
* Minimum of 5 GCSE's (A-C), or equivalent