Senior Revit MEP Coordinator
Location: City Of London
Senior Revit MEP Coordinator
Competitive salary + benefits
Our client is an independent design consultancy specialising in building services engineering and environmental design, who are extremely proud to have delivered world-class projects across a range of sectors over 45 years.
Their integrated and holistic design approach has seen them collaborate across 32 countries on some of the world's most iconic schemes, inspiring charity collaborations and smaller niche projects.
Due to a recent increase in workload we are currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Revit MEP Coordinator to join their team in London to work in a multi-disciplinary environment on major projects.
You will be working closely with engineers to deliver projects to their clients. You will be responsible for the BIM/Revit processes on projects from scheme design through to tender, you will be comfortable managing and prioritising your own workload to ensure deadlines are met.
You will be part of a team and expected to encourage and train Revit technicians.
– Working practical knowledge of 3D design tools, primarily Revit.
– Understanding of the practical application of Revit modelling.
– Support the culture of BIM/Revit technology within the Office/Firm.
– Establishing project level BIM/Revit strategies and supporting their delivery.
– Enable Engineers to deliver multi-discipline projects using the latest technology and Revit Plug-ins.
– Promote and assist teams in adopting best practice in implementing BIM methodologies and practices.
– Support the work associated with Revit software upgrades, testing and document management.
– Reinforce quality assurance processes to ensure that all client deliverables are fully compliant with standards.
– Assist Engineers with project delivery to setup and maintain projects to ensure delivery to client.
– Train Revit technicians.
– You will be highly organised, with a keen eye for detail and methodical approach.
– Have a good practical understanding working as a Revit Coordinator within a Building Services environment.
– Able to demonstrate strong Revit technical knowledge, with experience in adoption of BIM processes, supporting a range of BIM solutions, with a proven competence in the latest version of Autodesk Revit.
– Knowledge of infrastructure design processes working within a multi-disciplinary engineering environment, able to identify, interpret and apply required industry, client or internal Revit standards.
– You will be solutions focused, proactive and flexible, at ease working as part of a project delivery team and communicating BIM/Revit best practice at an industry level.
– You will have excellent communication skills and comfortable communicating with people at all levels to enable you to build good working relationships.
What my client can offer
To reward your hard work and commitment my client offers a competitive salary and both core and flexible benefits included.
– Private medical scheme
– 25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 with length of service
– Contributory pension scheme
– Exposure to a variety of sectors, disciplines, opportunities and clients
– Active support towards professional accreditation
– Friendly, dynamic and supportive team working environment
– The opportunity to grow into BIM Management role.
For more information please contact me as soon as possible.