Senior Public Health Engineer
Location: City Of London
Our client is a leading global building services consultancy based in Central London.
Due to a rapid increase in workload we are currently looking to recruit a Senior Public Health Engineer on a 6-month contract, within their London office to meet their exciting, growing workload.
We are seeking someone who can think beyond their own discipline and has a natural tendency to contribute to collaborative problem solving in a multi-disciplinary environment. They encourage the design of highly innovative and sustainable engineering solutions that incorporate a mix of technologies.
Using industry benchmarks and internal standards, you will ensure the delivery of not only considered and accurate project information within agreed budgets and timeframes but provide leadership to junior members of the team and act as a point of contact between my client and their external clients/collaborators.
Ideally, you will be proactive, self-motivated and be prepared to work diligently, demonstrating commitment, leadership and loyalty. In return, we offer a negotiable hourly rate and involvement in the design process freedom to contribute ideas and make a clear personal difference, not always possible in a big corporate environment.
* Reporting to the discipline leader and project Team Leader.
* Developing innovative solutions to technical problems.
* Developing briefs and design concepts in conjunction with others, delivering through to completion on site.
* Having experience of assisting in the management of the production of drawings and reports and preparing co-ordinating public health specifications.
* Undertaking a sustainable approach to system design including hot and cold-water services, above and below ground drainage, rainwater collection and disposal systems, water conservation and recycling, pollution control and waste management and treatment.
* Designing fire suppression systems and gas systems.
* Attending meetings and communicating with clients and other members of the design team to establish their needs.
For more information regard the above role, please contact Stephen Tiigah – email@example.com