Senior Public Health Engineer
Skilled Careers are currently working with an international design consultancy based in Croydon.
Due to a recent increase in workload we are seeking a Senior Public Health Engineer to work within their Built Environment Unit on a contract basis for 6 months.
The engineer will report directly to one of the public health team leaders.
The role will be challenging, demanding, varied and offer fantastic opportunities for skill set and career development.
The focus of the role is being able to lead and carry out technical public health engineering design on a prestigious large scale mixed used development project.
The successful candidate will be required to manage / lead the Public Health building services elements of a complex or highly technical project. Working within a team you will be tasked with undertaking a range of duties to include
* Management of projects to achieve client satisfaction and profitability for the business
* Identify and manage resources to achieve project requirements
* Financial management and reporting on project profitability
* Technical and quality reviews of project information
* Developing conceptual & detailed design solutions in line with client's brief
* Production of specifications
* Represent the business at external functions
* Assist in the preparation of fee submissions and project bids
* Conduct oneself professionally at all times and in a responsible manner
* Reviewing technical competency of public health work
* Design, supervision and technical reviewing of allocated projects
* Provide specialist technical advice and guidance at project and group level
Essential Technical Skills
* Above Ground Drainage
* Hot and Cold Water Services
* Rainwater Drainage
* Firefighting wet and dry risers
For more information regarding the above role, please contact Stephen Tiigah – firstname.lastname@example.org