Senior Public Health Engineer
Location: City Of London
Skilled Careers are currently working with an international design consultancy based in Central London.
Due to a recent increase in workload we are seeking a Senior Public Health Engineer to work within their Built Environment Unit.
The engineer will report directly to one of the public health team leaders.
The role will be challenging, demanding, varied and offer fantastic opportunities for skill set and career development.
The focus of the role is being able to lead and carry out technical public health engineering design on various projects within various sectors.
We are looking for an engineer, with proven experience to join their Building Services team in their Central London offices.
This opportunity represents the chance to join one of the world's largest engineering organisations at senior level, where you will be given the scope to grow and develop your skill set and further your career.
The role will provide a range of challenging and dynamic projects where you will have the ability to receive and develop a brief and contribute to the development of the design and construction process.
Supporting the public health engineering design on a diverse range of projects and providing public health engineering support to the other members of the various multi-discipline teams around the UK.
Candidate Specification Essential criteria
* A desire to be involved in the design process of their built environment
* An aspiration to contribute to reducing carbon dioxide emissions of buildings and create a more sustainable environment
* Open-mindedness about and interest in a broad range of subjects related to sustainability in the built environment
* Enthusiastic and ambitious
* Excellent communication skills, including writing and presentation
* Experience in reasoning and presenting a convincing argument
* Wide experience in public health building designs
* Good analytical skills and a high level of numeracy
* Able to produce outputs to a high standard and meet project deadlines.
For more information regarding the above role, please call Stephen Tiigah 0207 065 7276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org