Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Location: City Of London
Brilliant opportunity for an experienced Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to come and join a well-known Building Services consultancy on a contract basis in Central London.
This consultancy has been established for several years with offices strategically placed across the world.
They work in a variety of sectors with their engineers working on some well publicised projects throughout the world.
You will be situated in their Shoreditch, London office and will have the opportunity to work on a contract basis for 6 months with the potential of extensions.
As the Senior Mechanical Design Engineer you are expected to work independently on designs and have the capability to take control of projects.
* Vibrant individuals with strong Building Services background
* Ability to work independently to consistently high standards
* Working knowledge of technical software Hevacomp
* Experience of working on high-end residential, commercial fit out and mixed used development projects
* Excellent communication skills, with the capability to liaise with the M&E team in addition to clients
* Good supervisory qualities and experience
* Extensive knowledge of UK building regulations
* First-rate time management skills, demonstrating the capability to implement plans within time constraints
For more information regarding the above role, please contact Stephen Tiigah – email@example.com