Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor
Our client is one of London's most prominent M&E contracting companies who have a 4-5 year pipeline of large scale commercial and mixed-use projects. They are looking to take on an additional Intermediate and Senior M&E Quantity Surveyors to work as part of the new build team, working between the office in the City and site.
Reporting to a M&E Commercial Manager, you will be working on some of London's most prominent new build projects.
– Contribute to the management and maintenance of a contract cost reporting system ensuring all financial information is managed and up-to-date and tracked with budget/tender allowances, and commitments and deviations highlighted and managed.
– Produce and provide accurate forecasts of project cost to completion and final value
– Continually monitor projected costs to completion in line with budget
– Ensure contract variations are identified, valued and turned into agreed variation orders with the customer in a timely manner
– Manage the subcontract tender process, including the selection of sub-contractors and provision of all relevant contract and schedule documentation
– Ensure that each sub-contractors account is managed strictly in accordance with their terms and conditions
– Ensure that any insurance claims are notified and that appropriate data is compiled for insurance claims
– Provide accurate monthly reporting of cost and value on the project(s) in line with the Company's reporting process
This is a great opportunity for an experienced intermediate or senior M&E quantity surveyor with 5 years + experience to join a leading M&E contractor. You will be trained and mentored through to the next level of your career and our client is able to offer further education if this is an area of interest.
Salary negotiable depending on level