Senior Highways Engineer
Location: City Of London
Senior Highways Engineer
Our client is a London based transportation design consultancy who work on some of the most challenging development planning and infrastructure and highways projects in London and Europe, from large commercial skyscrapers to sport stadiums and major events projects.
The practice is interested to hear from forward thinking experienced Senior Highways Engineers to join their team based in Central London office.
With their ability to design and create public spaces, roads and streets, parks and plazas for people and communities sets them out as one of the UK’s most highly regarded transport engineering consultancies. As a young growing company their future is being built around the very best people which makes this an exciting opportunity for anyone to join the team.
As a Senior Highways Engineer your role will include managing engineering design, technical analysis, research, calculations, and reporting as required to support our clients. You will manage projects with autonomy and be the primary point of contact with clients. You will be responsible for delegating to and managing the work of others. You will support less experienced engineers and technicians in our team to ensure they have the appropriate training, experience and opportunities to develop.
You will be able to demonstrate the following
• You will be a self-starter, love working in a small hard-working team and have a passion for the urban built environment, transport and highway infrastructure engineering and its challenges.
• You have a Civil Engineering degree, equivalent, or experience in similar technical engineering discipline
• Ability in developing all aspects of transport and highway infrastructure schemes from concept through to detailed design
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to oversee and check the work of others
• Ability to successfully manage projects, including resources, budgets and programmes
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong numeracy and analytical skills
• Ability using Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
What’s in it for you?
• A competitive salary (depending on experience)
• Company annual bonus, individual performance bonus.
• 8% pension (paid by the company, no employee contribution required)
• Private health care
• 25 days annual leave + bank holiday
• Annual company trips
• Professional memberships paid
To apply or for more information please send a CV or email to email@example.com