Resident Liason Officer – Leatherhead
Resident Liaison Officer
Salary £22,000- £25,000k p.a + £3.5 Car Allowance
My Client build homes and provide planned maintenance services to our registered provider, local authority and private developer customers across the country. They deliver not just high quality homes but wider benefits including training, local employment and community initiatives.
Their commitment to the local community goes beyond the physical work we do. Their simple aim is to leave a lasting legacy.
* 26 days annual leave plus statutory holidays
* A defined contribution company pension scheme (5% contributed by us and 2% contributed by you)
* Life assurance (equivalent to three times your salary)
* Free eye tests
* Employee discount scheme
* Employee assistance program
* As a resident liaison officer you will be the key point of contact for residents that we are carrying out work for, delivering excellent customer care to ensure the program of works are met.
* A typical day will include formal and informal meetings with residents
* Issuing relevant documentation to residents
* Assisting with generating reports
* Creating and maintaining a property diary and ensuring residents are aware of aftercare process to name just a few elements of the role.
* The role will be provisionally based on site in Westminster
* You will be meeting with residents and general public on a daily basis.
* Occasional travel to our head offices in Swanley and other site will be required.
* Ideally we are looking for candidates that have experience of working in the housing sector already.
* However if you have excellent customer care skills, with very good verbal and written communication skills, IT literate and you are self-motivated we would welcome your application.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please call me for a confidential discussion on 02070657277 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org