£50,000 – £55,000
Mon – Fri 8 – 5pm
Your primary responsibility will be to assure the definition, implementation and maintenance of the company's quality, environmental and safety Management System including all existing and new regulatory, legal, internal audit and best practice initiatives in coordination with the senior management team.
You will also be required to
* Monitor compliance with data protection legislation by undertaking compliance gap analysis.
* Conduct assessments of suppliers' compliance.
* Engage with UKAS Accreditation Body assessment audits, delivering evidence of compliance, recognising valid improvement actions and managing resolutions.
* Keep abreast of regulatory developments and understand how client activities may be impacted.
* Be proactive in updating both colleagues and clients on relevant regulatory changes and industry news.
* Analyse quality non-conformities to identify trends and root causes and determine requisite continuous improvement initiatives.
* Good knowledge and practical experience of developing, implementing and improving quality management systems to ISO 45001, 9001 & 14001.
* ISO Lead auditor (or recognised certification in auditing)
* Knowledge or experience of building services/FM industry
* Knowledge of SFG20.
If you are interested in this role send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org