Location: Non UK
A leading multi national M&E contractor with a turnover of £300m and a strong presence across sectors require a QA/QC Engineer to join there team to work on very notable data centre developments in Holland, Ireland and Deenmark.
The QA/QC coordinator will be based on a particular project full time working with the site team and provide QA/QC assistance on the project.
You will be responsible for
* Building and controlling Construction System Work Packs and QA Turnover Packs.
* Controlling all aspects of the document handover.
* Liaising with client Document Control to manage the status of review comments on Turnover Packs
* Good Document Practice and technical review of all TOPS to ensure project deliverable requirements are being met.
* Supporting QA/QC Lead & Engineers as required.
* Supporting Engineering department with as building process.
* Tracking the flow of all turnover documentation and project deliverables.
* Assisting in lessons learned programme to ensure there is continuous improvement with regards to the trades and the QA/QC systems.
* Coordinating the establishment, implementation and, maintenance of the Project inspection and test programs and associated witness point(s) time schedule.
* Third level qualification
* Specific QA / QC administration skills
* Experience in Pharmaceutical / Data Centres / Industrial or Power is essential
* An M&E background or experience in the pharmaceutical, ICT and power industry would be advantageous but not essential.
* Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
This is an opportunitity to work with a market leader on one of the most prestigious developments in Europe.
Sign off to pay a very good salary depending on level and experience which will include flights, accomadation and daily subsistence.
For more information contact Mark Kenny on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02070657275