Mechanical Engineer Shift – Building Services
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Our client is a global facilities management company who plays a pivotal role in keeping its clients' facilities running smoothly. This is a particularly busy time as many of their clients are NHS Trusts and Hospital sites.
Due to increased demand on such sites they are now recruiting additional members for their engineering teams.
These roles are critical to the NHS sites on which they are based and will play a crucial role in the service the NHS is currently providing.
Positions are initially for 3 months and there are both night and day shifts available.
Salary dependant on shift but is between £17.50 and £20 per hour.
Due to the nature of the role you will be required to go through a basic DBS check.
* Undertake planned and routine mechanical maintenance on all plant, services, and fabric.
* Cover mechanical breakdowns – routine fault finding and repair.
* Work on HVAC systems – AHUs and FCUs are particularly important given the nature of the sites.
* Take instruction from supervisors/managers, due to the current situation, there may be a requirement to cover additional maintenance duties.
* Work to predefined Standards and KPIs
* Follow strict guidelines on H&S, including wearing appropriate PPE (provided) at all times.
* Qualifications in mechanical engineering (City & Guilds or equivalent)
* Excellent understanding of HVAC systems
* Apprenticeship is preferred
* Excellent communication skills – both face to face and via telephone
* Ability to work under pressure.
Due to the nature of this role, these positions are extremely urgent. Please send your CV for immediate consideration to Louis Turner