HR Employee Relations Advisor – Property Services (Temp Ongoing)
Reigate, Surrey, UK
HR Employee Relations Advisor- Property Services (Temp Ongoing)
One of our social housing clients are looking for an HR Employee Relations Advisor for a role we have in Reigate, Surrey on a temporary ongoing basis. This is an integral role with our client supporting the Human Resources department with all processes in the department on a day to day basis. You will be responsible for carrying out the following duties
* Provide first line advice on all queries received from staff and managers on a range of HR matters including policies, payroll and utilising the self-service HR System.
* Processing of New Starters and administration of Leavers and Staff Changes, making sure that all relevant HR systems are updated and all associated administrative tasks are completed in a timely manner including creating posts on Northgate as appropriate.
* Invoice verification and submission to Accounts Payable
* Undertake the post offer stage of recruitment undertaking references, production of offer letters and contracts of employment, and liaise with new joiners and hiring managers to ensure a smooth customer experience into the Group.
* Administer variations to contractual terms, including sending letters to staff and advising payroll.
* Verification of documentation and vetting processes
* Administer annual leave accruals for temp staff.
* Process salary sacrifice applications for staff ( Childcare Vouchers etc).
* Manage HR information in documotive, data and processes to ensure that is accurate and up to date and make suggestions on improvements.
* Submit pension applications and changes to Pensions and payroll.
* Create and update Group policies and procedures, and associated documentation as directed.
* Lead on family friendly activities, including advising staff on leave and pay, conducting meetings, sending confirmation letters, and passing relevant information to payroll.
* Ensure compliance with statutory and audit requirements by administering and monitoring Right to Work, Subject Access Requests and Disclosure and Barring Checks for staff.
* Produce and update policy, procedure and process documents to ensure these are legally compliant and consistent with best practice and corporate objectives.
* Undertake cyclical project work as directed eg. Pay Review, Bonus Payments,Salary Survey, Flexible Benefits administration
* Complete other ad hoc tasks and projects as directed by the HR Shared Services Manager and other senior member of the HR Team.
* Assist other members of the HR team with workload as directed by the HR Shared Services Manager.
Highly Advantageous Requirements
* Previous experience in a fast paced HR environment (2 years minimum)
* Good understanding of HR practices
* Experience in providing comprehensive HR advise on Policies and Procedures
* Qualification in relevant discipline (CIPD Route / Degree Level)
* Experience in using Microsoft packages, Word, Excel, Outlook.
* Excellent customer service skills
* Proven ability to plan, work under pressure, multi-task and meet short deadlines
Ideally you will have worked within a similar role and have knowledge of Human Resource processes. Employee relations experience and social housing or property services understanding is highly advantageous.
This role is temp to perm and working Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. The role is paying up to £20.51/HR PAYE.
Please note due to the urgency of this role, interviews will be taking place ASAP with an immediate start available.
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV through the "Apply" Button. If you require further information, please contact Emma on 0207 065 7289