We currently have a Helpdesk Administrator vacancy to join our Facilities Management team maintaining a newly built medical facility based in Cambridgeshire.
As a member of the helpdesk team, you will
* Provide management of the CAFM system (Concept) to ensure we meet our contractual obligations.
* Monitor and manage outstanding job sheets and produce backlog reports to ensure the CAFM system is up to date at all times.
* Proactively liaise with technical staff, supervisors, managers and building users (as appropriate) to ensure accurate, relevant and timely communication is maintained at all times.
* Generate detailed monthly reports from the CAFM system for incorporation into the client monthly report.
* Provide customer service to all internal and external stakeholders.
* Assist in the collating of and production of the monthly reports as required by the general manager.
* Provide administrative support to supervisory and management staff across the contract, including but not limited to the following functions H&S, Maintenance, Projects, Finance, Quality and Compliance.
We're looking for
* An ability to process high volume data input
* Team player
* Great customer service skills
* Previous facilities management Hard and Soft experience is preferable