Location: West London
Our client are looking for a Helpdesk Administrator for a high profile, trophy site in SW London.
* Receive and return phone calls in support of the Facilities function to ensure all activities are managed in a professional and efficient manner. Check and maintain the FM Helpdesk Outlook inbox and deal with issues as required. Update requestors with the status of their request and assist in carrying out customer satisfaction surveys
* Support and operate the CAFM system, issuing and closing planned & reactive work orders, and amending asset/locational information when required. Assist with the future development of the CAFM system, including the implementation of the facilities booking tool and stores module.
* Input data in support of the planned preventative system, utilising other systems such as SFG20 to ensure the asset database is fully comprehensive
* Assist in the forecasting and management of contractors planned & reactive maintenance visits.
* Support and operate the Compliance Monitoring System and assist with the collation of compliance documentation, ensuring that all documentation is up to date and uploaded correctly. When actions are required, ensure these are loaded into the CAFM system and completed within agreed SLA's.
* Organise and issue keys, accreditation passes and access control cards.
* Support the operation of vehicle fleet, issuing keys, controlling fuel cards/receipts, logging use and booking services/repairs
* Support the management of the occupation of the residential properties. When required, ensure the properties are correctly maintained and the housekeeping services provided are to an appropriate standard. Visit properties as required, in conjunction with the rest of the FM Helpdesk team.
* Produce statutory and non-statutory signage on site
* Assist with the reporting of energy usage including gas, water and electricity
* Carry out routine administrative duties, such as diary management, database management, preparation of correspondence, filing (electronic and hard copy), copying and scanning
* Process purchase orders and invoices through the Finance system, when required
* Provide cover for colleagues during periods of sickness, training and holiday
* Support the FM managers in their day to day operation
* Work closely with the rest of the FM Helpdesk team to ensure excellent service delivery across the business
* Undertake other duties within the scope of the Facilities function as requested by the Head of Facilities Management
* Excellent written and verbal communication skill
* Basic numeracy
* Strong IT skills, at least Intermediate level in Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
* Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to professionally answer queries and resolve problems
* Able to communicate effectively face to face, by telephone and email to people at all levels
* Able to build and maintain effective internal and external working relationships
* Accurate with excellent attention to detail
* Able to cope well with periods of pressure
* Organised, efficient, professional and reliable
* A positive and helpful manner
* Proactive and flexible approach with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
* Experience in a Facilities Management department using a CAFM system, ideally within a corporate environment
* The year-round basic working hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, with an hour for lunch although flexibility is required to meet the demands of the job.