Health & Safety Advisor required in Central London – ASAP
HEALTH & SAFETY ADVISOR REQUIRED IN LONDON – ASAP / IOSH QUALIFIED
SALARY – UP TO £35,000 PER ANNUM (DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE)
800am to 500pm – 40 hours per week / 25 days holiday per year
One of our family run clients are looking for an experienced health and safety advisor to join their H&S Team and be situated in their head office in Central London. The successful candidate must be used to handling site audits and IOSH qualified.
* To be able to promote and maintain a positive Health & Safety culture throughout the company, whilst contributing to the company's SHE commitments in both highlighting and promoting best practise. This generally includes assisting the Health & Safety department at both Head Office and across the company's high-profile client portfolio, which consists of over 60 sites.
* To monitor and review site performance through regular site inspections and audits. This includes creating site specific risk assessments, method statements, and COSHH assessments, as well as conducting DSE and noise assessments when necessary.
* To be able to deliver detailed training sessions to site staff members on Health & Safety aspects that are vital to the company, such as Permit to Work training and Health & Safety Inductions for new starters. Candidate needs to be experienced in delivering training sessions to other staff members.
* To ensure full implementation of the company's accident reporting procedure, including assistance with completing accident and near miss forms. This will require the ability to liaise with external bodies, such as the HSE or Auditors.
* To assist in maintaining all H&S accreditations and awards required by the company to demonstrate and promote Health & Safety competency.
* To attend and hold regular meetings and events with both internal and external colleagues when required by the company.
If you would like to discuss further, please call Cassie Jones on 020 7065 7287 / 0771 509 1145