A financial controller is required to join a very respected and profitable medium sized M&E contractor with a turnover of circa £35m and a strong presence across London and the South East delivering for leading Main Contractors.
As Financial Controller you will be based from their head office in Liverpool Street and initially manage a team of 2-3 people working closely with directors and the commercial team to put processes in place to manage and advise on the financial elements of the business moving forward.
– Preparing financial reports.
– Analysing financial data.
– Monitoring internal controls.
– Overseeing and preparing income statements.
– Participating in budgeting processes.
– Managing financial transactions.
– Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
– Developing plans for financial growth.
– Evaluating and managing risk.
– Coordinating audit processes.
They have some very clear and exciting growth plans and are looking for ambitious individuals who can develop this role and grow with their business over the coming years.
The person does not have to have experience within the M&E sector, previous experience in the general construction industry is preferable but not essential.
Sign off to pay a very good salary and a clear and achievable promotion path into senior manager and director level.
For more information contact Mark Kenny on firstname.lastname@example.org