Document Controller- Asite
I am working with a leading M&E contractor with a strong presence across sectors and an order book with leading contractors. They require a Asite document controller to initially be based on a mixed use project in Canary Wharf. You will be based on this project for 3-6 months before moving onto a new notable scheme in the city for the duration of the 2 year programme.
* Check compliance and quality of all documents being uploaded.
* Maintain a register of documentation and files uploaded to Asite for the project, creating basic reports when required on uploaded information and downloaded information.
* Assist in the preparation of the project specific Building Owners Manuals (O&Ms) with our appointed hosts
* Distribute documentation to relevant people internally and externally
* Liaise with project teams provide guidance and advice when using Asite.
* Agree and authorise the necessary distribution lists for all the information related to projects as agreed by the project team. –
* Maintain company standards, with regular monitoring and reviews to the document management and filing processes. – Advising on improvements and changes required to meet the organisations on-going needs. –
* Provide administrative support where necessary.
* Ensure document management standards comply with industry BS and ISO standards.
* Setting up and managing Asite workspaces
* Setting up and managing Asite users and profiles – Carry out QA checks on all information uploaded to Asite
* Establishing and managing distribution workflows on Asite.
* Setting up reports as necessary on document status and workflows
* Tracking RFI's, Technical submissions from subcontractors, Site instructions etc.
Sign off to pay a very good hourly/day rate and the chance to go perm after the initial project.
For more information please contact Mark Kenny on email@example.com or call 02070657275