Our client is an award winning and global multi-disciplined design consultancy based in Croydon.
Due to recent increasing demands of the HS2 Main Works project we currently require 2 No. 3D BIM/CAD Technicians, competent in the use of Bentley OpenRoads software, to produce 3D utilities and drainage models for co-ordination with the wider project deliverables.
As an experienced CAD/BIM technician, you will be expected to provide technical leadership in applying BIM to highways, LRT, rail civil, drainage and utilities projects.
You may have a background as a design engineer or CAD technician.
Key elements of the role are
* Use of BIM tools & processes to highway, drainage, utilities projects within the team
* Contribute to development of BIM capability in the team
* Advising / supporting engineers & technicians in use & application of BIM
* Applying skills in computer based applications & design tools
* Preparing accurate models in a collaborative BIM environment
* Ensuring delivery to client requirements of quality standards
* Ensuring work is completed accurately and with attention to detail
* Ability to work independently, taking ownership for quality and delivery of own work
* Compliance with corporate governance processes
* Mentoring junior staff
You will need to be competent in the use of Bentley OpenRoads software, to produce 3D utilities and drainage models for co-ordination with the wider project deliverables. Competency in the use of Bentley InRoads or AecoSim would be considered
You will need
* Relevant experience in civil infrastructure modelling
* High proficiency in use of Microstation is essential.
* Experience in use of OpenRoads / similar Bentley software is required.
* Experience in use of AutoCAD/Civil3D is preferable.
* Experience in application of BIM tools & software to highways & infrastructure projects,
* Excellent IT literacy;
* Ability to communicate confidently and professionally
* Capability to work to deadlines
For more information regarding the above role, please contact Stephen Tiigah – stiigah for more information.