Our client is a well-respected and forward thinking innovative company within the field of building services engineering consultancy. They have a wealth of knowledge and experience in the healthcare, laboratories and education sectors in particular.
Due to a rapid increase in workload they are currently looking for BIM Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
The BIM Manager is responsible for the drive and support of the use of digital information, ensuring compliance with industry standards, policies and meeting client requirements. The BIM Manager will also support across projects implementing BIM Level 2.
The selected BIM manager will be managing a range of large-scale projects. You will work closely with Building Services engineers to create BIM and Revit models for a variety of projects, implementing quality control and ensuring adherence to BIM standards. You will be working in a client facing capacity, representing the company at client meetings.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Reporting to the Directors and responsible for managing and developing the Revit & BIM aspects of the business for all offices.
* Produce, and manage the development and issue of BIM models and CAD drawings for all stages of design using Revit.
* Clash detection using Navisworks.
* Produce and manage outputs associated with BIM Level 2 with a view to achieving BIM Level 2 accreditation within 6 months and building an existing foundation to achieve BIM level 3 ahead of the industry trend.
* Manage and develop office-wide BIM strategy.
* Manage all workflows and process development.
* Help in the transition to new software platforms and provide software training where applicable
* Development and improvement of company standards – making sure all projects adhere to companywide processes.
* Chair regular BIM meetings and internal workshops and keep up to date with the latest industry developments.
* Research and develop areas which can continually be improved for more effective BIM project delivery
* Manage all expenses related to BIM.
* Design & deliver regular training for project team.
* Revit Training
* Healthcare sector experience
* Proven experience in BIM coordination on large scale projects
* 3-5 years AutoCAD and Revit experience
* In-depth understanding of BIM processes, protocols and standards
* Good understanding of current BIM Level 2 regulations and UK Building Regs
Technical Knowledge & Skills
* Knowledge of British Standards & Building Regulations
* Experience in MS and design software (Revit.)
* Strong Building Services background
* Ability to work under time constraints and pressure
* Ability to work unsupervised and to efficiently manage and prioritise your own workload whilst maintaining deadlines
* High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
* A positive, can do attitude with the ability to take ownership and responsibility, with a resourceful work ethic
* Good communication skills and flexibility in a dynamic role.
* Competitive Salary
* 20 days holiday
* Christmas shutdown
* Pension Scheme
* Regular Training/CPDs
For more information regarding the above role, please call or email Stephen Tiigah – email@example.com / 0207 065 7276