AND – Facilities Coordinator required in Andover – Maternity Contract
MATERNITY COVER 9 MONTH FTC – FACILITIES COORDINATOR REQUIRED IN ANDOVER
SALARY £11,500 / £10 P/H
PART TIME – 22.5 HOURS A WEEK / FLEXIBLE ON DAYS
My client, a high quality facilities service provider is currently looking for an independent and switched on individual to work alongside the Facilities Manager in the provision of an efficient and cost-effective facilities service to their client's building based in Andover. A facilities background would be desirable however a strong administrative background would support this function.
* Where applicable, first line management for FM team based on site e.g. cleaners, receptionist, technical assistant, including supporting Facilities Manager with HR processes.
* If site FM lead responsible for Fire Safety Management and attending site HS&E & Security forum meetings.
* Liaise with Mobile Maintenance on a regular basis monitoring PPM's for the site including any reactive maintenance/repair work.
* Support FM in attaining budgetary targets including cost saving review of suppliers and services, on at least an annual basis.
* Management of Royal Mail post – specifically opening incoming post and the issuing/completing special delivery stickers.
* Requesting of Purchase orders applicable to site in line with budget controls and nominated supplier base, and maintaining records.
* To supervise control of the internal office supplies, stationery etc. and replacing of stocks when required.
* Manage all staff/visitor ID access cards for the site.
* Assist with receiving clients and visitors by meeting and greeting them, bringing them to the designated meeting room and offering refreshments.
* Management of meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. Ensure rooms are well stocked with required stationery and ensure that they are kept tidy and in good working order.
If you are immediately available and would like to know more, please call Cassie Jones on 020 7065 7287 / 0771 509 1145