Voids Work Coordinator/Administrator- Social Housing (Temp Ongoing)
North London, UK
Voids Work Coordinator/Administrator- Social Housing (Temp Ongoing))
One of our social housing clients are looking for a Voids Work Coordinator/Administrator to join there team on a temp ongoing basis in North London.
The person will be, carrying out the following day 2 day tasks for voids
Updating the void trackers Raising the void orders on Lion Booking the initial void pre inspection with the housing officer for the respective void supervisor to attend
* Maintaining the void property files
* Assisting with the management of subcontractors to attend void properties to carry out required works for property to be handed back to tenant.
* Attending the client weekly voids meeting with the client
* Good knowledge of Excel, Word and Lion or similar system is essential.
* Emailing the client the handover documentation.
* Helping assist the supervisors with preparation of the final void account. Good knowledge of SOR (Schedule of Rates) codes would be usefull.
* Any other task as required by the manager, to ensure smooth operational running of voids and hand back to tenant in excellent condition.
Additional Works Our client have a full void team taking over the running and delivery of the large reactive jobs and legal disrepairs so the person with also be coordinating this works alongside the voids.
Please note you will ideally be fully computer literate and have good Excel experience. Knowledge of void properties and social housing is highly advantageous.
This role is temporary to permanent offering up to 40 hours per week Monday-Friday 8am-5pm (Hours are non negotiable) on an end salary of up to £22K-£23 PA DOE (£11.50 GBP per hour Umbrella or LTD) Our client would ideally like someone in place by late April 2019.
We are running interviews early April 2019.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please email Emma a copy of your CV and project portfolio to email@example.com . Alternatively, if you would like to know more on this opportunity, please call me on 0207 065 7289