Working on behalf of a leading contractor in the Social Housing repairs sector we are currently recruiting for a Voids Supervisor.
Our clients has offices UK wide but the majority of the work will be throughout North/ West London.
This position offers great career progression in one of the UK's leading contractors.
Ideally the correct candidate will have strong FRA experience and has 3+ years supervisory experience.
· Supervising trade operatives on void properties
· Monitoring and managing resource
· Managing approved sub-contractors
· Allocating work to operatives and ensuring works completed on scheduled time
· Ensuring all works is completed within budget and to contractual standards
· Carry out pre and post inspections of all void works
· Monitoring progress of all works
· Ensuring a high quality of workmanship
· Ensuring that suppliers/subcontractors works are carried out in accordance with the work specs provided and in a timely manner meeting all contract KPI targets
· Ensuring works are completed on time and to a high standard
· Specifying of voids, checking the void and presenting the orders to the housing offices
· Encompass Company change, including any training where necessary with positive attitude
· Driving from site to site as part of the daily duties
If you feel you have the desire skill set and experience please apply with your CV.