Virtual Office Sales and Ops Manager required in London
VIRTUAL OFFICE SALES AND OPERATIONS MANAGER – LONDON
SALARY UP TO £32,000 PER ANNUM
How would you like to have full ownership of your job and join a company where you can rise to a new challenge? My client is looking for a sales and operations manager based at their Head Office in London to attend to the day to day operations of the business. The environment has quite a buzz and expect to be able to take full reigns of situations and make executive decisions.
* Manage the sales pipeline, and identify cycle patterns based on data from the CRM.
* To be able to understand the economic effects of a business decision and the impact this has on the company.
* Must be confident making proposals and quoting to external clients both B2B and to individuals.
* Understand the upgrade process and promote office sales.
* Understanding the market and be able to adjust to changing competition.
* Must be able to understand the multiple branding relationships and how sales are affected by the decisions made.
* Manage and maintain day to day operations
* Client Account Management.
* Deal with client queries.
* Liaising and maintaining a relationship with all centre teams.
* Comfortable presenting for management meetings and regular updates with directors.
* Comply with GDPR regulations within centres and the office.
* Manage data deletion to comply with GDPR.
* Manage, edit and maintain client codes
* Manage, edit and maintain client call logger.
* Manage, edit and maintain Technology within platform
* Understand the laws that govern virtual offices both MLR 2017 and LLA 2007.
* Write, maintain and update Manual.
* Keep Log and track MLR changes.
* Manage accounts and usage.
* Manage yearly audit, and internal controls.
* Understand how to use Creditsafe and Companies House tools.
* Auditing risk-based approach descriptions.
* Confirmation of Certified Documents.
* Be comfortable with training the team and centre teams on Money Laundering and Trading Standards different approaches.
Ideally someone who can be quite level headed as well as patient would be the perfect fit for this position. If you would like to know more call Cassie Jones on 020 7065 7287 / 0771 509 1145