Transport Planner switching Client Side, Cobham, Surrey
Position Transport Planner to switch to Technical Manager (Office Based)
Location Cobham, Surrey
Salary £60k – £70k + package
A £1bn turnover residential developer with offices through London, South East and Midlands. Working on large scale greenfield residential projects working with clients including private landowners and Local Authorities.
They are actively looking for candidates from transport planner consultancies, looking to make the switch to client side. This is part of the Strategic Land Division, looking at long term strategic land opportunities working from Kent up to Birmingham.
This is a chance to influence the design from an early stage, to be innovate and come up with concepts, with anything from major infrastructure, relief roads, river diversions, bridges over motorways. Working on long term projects, typically between 5 – 10 years. Working under the Technical Director and alongside the Technical Manager.
* Site budgets
* Appointing and managing consultants
* Staying within budget
* Strategies for big infrastructure / relief roads etc
* Promotion of strategy to councils
* Liaising with local authorities and key stakeholders
* Assessing buildability and getting suitable rights.
* This role requires someone to be able to think independently and have the ability to get things moving. Full job description available.
For further details on this or any other opportunities please call Dom on 07711420660 or email your contact details to email@example.com for a discreet conversation after work hours or at a time that suits you.