Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: City Of London
Skilled Careers are currently recruiting for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join a well-established Building Services division in London.
The role has been created due to internal promotions within the business and would be perfect for people looking to take their first steps into professional recruitment within a specialist market.
The will be to assist an Associate Director with finding and qualifying candidates for permanent and contract positions within the Building Services Industry.
Responsibilities will include
· Proactively headhunting candidates, via phone and face to face
· Market research for the industry as a whole
· Building relationships with candidates and clients (both existing and potential)
· Gathering leads for new potential business
· Conducting candidate interviews
· Getting feedback from both client and candidate post interview
The right person
Ideal candidates must have at least 1 – 2 years’ experience in recruitment and have the following;
· Self-Motivated and able to take responsibility for their own workload
· Good work ethic, happy to put in extra to get the job done.
· Excellent telephone manner at all times.
· Good listener, and the ability to take advice from both managers and Customers
What we offer in return
· Ongoing Training
· Excellent Promotion and Incentive packages including potential trips to Las Vegas
· Good bonus/commission structure
For more information regarding the above role, please contact Stephen Tiigah – firstname.lastname@example.org or Stephen Connor – email@example.com