£75K base salary + 15% Bonus + 6k Car Allowance or Company Car + 5% Pension + Family Healthcare + Life Assurance
My client is one of the largest privately owned housebuilders in the country and has grown significantly over the past three years and aims to expand, opening three new offices in the South East. My client offers friendly relaxed environment with good family values, they believe in good work life balance and have strong collaborative team that work in harmony to produce results.
I am currently looking for Technical Manager to work on high end residential traditional build development in the Essex region, these are large sites with over 100 units and they need someone with solid low rise traditional build experience. You will also be managing technical coordinator to support you in managing multiple projects across the Essex region.
Purpose of the role
* As Project Technical Manager you are responsible and accountable for the setting of Design Team programmes and monitoring of these to ensure the timely delivery of Design Team deliverables.
* Additionally you are responsible for ensuring that staff reporting to you meet the required standards.
* Maintain an overview of the architectural design on developments which you are assigned
* Ensure that the design complies with the Division’s standards
* Promote design that respects budgetary constraints
* To technically design and manage schemes ensuring that the maximum revenue is generated by the quality, cost effectiveness and buildability of the design.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please call me for a confidential discussion on 07572 466 245 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org