Location: West London
Salary £65K – £75k Base Salary
Package £5,500 car allowance + 5% pension + Private Healthcare + 10% Bonus + 3x Life Assurance
One of the most prestigious residential developers in London are currently looking for Technical Manager to work £339 million mix use development in West London. This mixed-use development comprises of 913 new residential units, including a 30 storey tower.
They have £1 billion group turnover and specialise in high quality regenerations in London, combining new homes, apartments and penthouses with retail and leisure amenities for residents. They have grown to become London's largest, most sophisticated mixed-use developer that integrates sustainability into every facet of its schemes.
They are now on phase 2 of this £339 million development and looking for an experienced individual who will be part of strong Technical Team. This phase has 5 year programme and they have only just started demolition, so you will be involved at very early stage.
* To ensure that all information is available to the Construction and other Departments to suit the project programme.
* To liaise with and advise other Departments on technical and interface matters and to provide back-up and information flow.
Skills and Experience required
* You will have experience ideally from Residential Developer or Main Contractor but will consider candidates from Architectural practice with solid delivery experience.
* Good technical knowledge of both house and flat construction together with a degree of flair for design.
* On-site coordination experience and ability to manage consultants to deliver accurate working drawings.
* A working knowledge of the Building Regulations, NHBC and associated legislation connected to the construction industry.
* The ability to recognize problems and deal with the, in a speedy and effective manner.
* You must have a Construction related Degree
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please call me for a confidential discussion on 02070657277 or email your details to email@example.com