Technical Contracts Manager
Contract Manager – Leading FM Provider – Central London – £50k – £55k
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the industry’s leading facilities services’ providers. They have a wealth of experience and they manage and deliver facilities services to some of the UK’s most important and business critical commercial and government buildings. These include major corporate head offices, government properties, schools, colleges, hospitals, shopping complexes, retail multiples, business parks, airports, industrial processing plants power facilities and military bases.
This role is based in a large commercial building in Central London and the facilities team is made up of 15 staff which includes maintenance and facilities personal, specialist contractors and various project staff. The overall responsibility of the role will be for the total facilities services provision within the schools together with the co-ordination of environmental, health and safety and emergency/disaster planning policies and procedures. Essential qualities that the TFM should have include the ability to manage customer satisfaction, a facilities team and supplier services with a strong financial reporting ability, and motivation to continuously improve all aspects of the operation and quality of service delivery in line with contractual requirements and service level agreements.
Other duties are as follows
* Managing of sub-contractors and other junior members of staff.
* Strong understanding of health and safety.
* Leading, coaching and developing a multi-functional team of facilities staff across one or more buildings.
* Developing best practice for TFM services on site to drive service and quality improvements across the contract.
* Carry out regular site audits.
* Close customer liaison with regards to service delivery of all service lines.
* Accountability and management of an agreed annual budget including monthly P&L management.
* Management of all service provisions within the building to ensure compliance with contractual requirements and legal requirements.
* Proactively review staffing and service requirements to ensure both are delivered as effectively as possible.
Applicants for this role must be able to demonstrate the following
* Proven ability to motivate and lead a multi-skilled team in the support of Total Facilities
* Management and the management of operational incidents.
* Previous TFM experience within a service provider.
* Demonstrable experience of budget management and control of small revenue works, together with the ability to deliver monthly numbers at senior meetings with an explanation of variances.
* Experience of managing a workforce of various levels and disciplines within the FM environment.
* Extensive experience of managing sub-contractors and supply chain within a complex multi-faceted operation.
* Knowledge of Health & Safety regulations.
* Experience and knowledge of hard services to ensure all maintenance is carried out in line with statutory regulations.
* Be that Technical Point of contact for the team
Must have the following technical qualifications
* Apprenticeship Trained
* NVQ Level 3 Equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Field.
* NEBOSH or IOSH qualified.
If you are interested in this position or a similar position send an up to date CV to email@example.com