Systems Support Officer required in Central London – FTC – ASAP
SYSTEMS SUPPORT OFFICER REQUIRED IN CENTRAL LONDON
6 MONTHS FIXED TERM CONTRACT – MONDAY TO FRIDAY
SALARY £30,000 PER ANNUM
An award winning provider of flexible workspace in London and the UK are seeking a systems support officer to join their team based in Central London. With a friendly environment as well as a good social with this particular Company, you will be reporting into the Financial Controller.
You will be providing technical and operational support for the Company’s internal/external systems. You must be able to provide support to all stakeholders with a multitude of internal systems and provide relevant training to all new users. You will be required to travel between multiple Business Centres located around the UK. They will pay very competitively and you will receive a host of excellent extra benefits.
* To be a ?Super User’ on the Ultra Soft system
* To be the first point of contact for all general system queries
* To be the first point of contact for all billing queries.
* To be the first line of support for all Business Centres in relation to Ultra Soft
* To produce and support with billing reports
* To send out billing reminders to all sites
* To provide back office support for Ultra Soft ensuring full management of the back office and to complete all nominal coding
* To ensure all product lists and pricing is updated on the Ultra Soft system
* To set up new user log ins and support existing users with any log in issues
* To provide contract licence support for the Sales Team
* To maintain the document suite with any changes and manual amendments.
* Liaise with BE Group and Ultra Soft with any changes or updates needed
* To provide training and an orientation for all new starters
* To complete general audits on the system
* To support the Accounts team on Net Suite and Adaptive systems
* To understand and be confident on systems such as Ultra Soft, Net Suite and Adaptive
* To have good product knowledge
If you are immediately available and have previously financial experience, please call Cassie Jones 020 7065 7287 / 0771 509 1145