Structural Revit Technician
Central London based multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy seeks a Structural Revit Technician to join their progressive modelling team. Consultancy is based near 2 tube stations and 1 mainline over ground station.
Structural Revit Technician is to join this 160+ team of experienced technical staff on some of London's most prestigious building structures projects.
Structural Revit Technician must have at least 3 years' experience working with Revit in a UK based consultancy, any AutoCAD or RC knowledge will be advantageous. The role of Structural Revit technician will also be to manage some junior technicians such as delegating work.
* General office duties to achieve project related requirements.
* Assist with the development and implementation of drawing office standards.
* Checking all junior technicians work (where required) to comply with the Standard Drafting Procedures.
* Implement Health and Safety policies and procedures on projects and oversee team's compliance
* Participate in Workplace Health and Safety committee if, and when, required
* Interest in Computational Design, skills in Dynamo and Grasshopper preferred but not necessary
* Revit / AutoCAD Drafting.
* Maintaining a professional attitude when communicating with internal and external staff.
* Delegating work to Junior Technicians
* Keeping Technicians under your direction, informed and up to date with specific project related issues and changes.
* Assist with the training of junior technicians as and when required.
* Development and maintenance of Project Drawing Transmittal if a Document Controller has not been appointed.
Responsibilities for the structural Revit technician involve the coordination and implementation of Revit standards for UK projects and ensure execution of all duties is to an acceptable/high standard.
The structural Revit technician till also assist with the development of staff under your direction as well as assisting with the training of other technicians.
The consultancy are keen in relaying your thoughts and concerns on company drafting and personnel matters which effect execution of your duties in your performance/ progress review.