Due to a healthy forward workload, we are currently looking to appoint a Structural Engineer to join the London Office.
The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to work in one of the UK’s leading private Engineering Consultancies working for clients on a variety of projects spanning commercial, retail, and residential sectors.
* Technical lead on projects large and small.
* Liaise with and lead other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives.
* Structural engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties in steel, concrete, masonry and timber.
* Undertake analysis and design using a range of software packages.
* Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc.) is maintained.
* Prepare high quality technical reports including structural surveys.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Structural Engineering
* Chartered or near Chartered status (MICE or MIStructE).
* Varied experience in all the common forms of construction and building types.
* Experience in the use of Eurocodes.
* Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required.
* Experience of structural analysis design and software essential.
* Min of 3years’ experience
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and has a clear vision for innovation. The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.