The firm is an award winning medium sized practice with an emphasis on architecturally challenging buildings design projects. You will be working as part of a Design team and responsible for the provision of structural drawings, specifications, design, reports and attending external / internal meetings. You will be charged with running jobs and working as part of a team on others. Working with external partners on state of the art design projects including new build and refurb in London and the South-East.
This progressive firm of structural engineers has extensive experience in buildings structure design engineering, with work spanning across all major buildings types, with a particular focus on commercial, residential, educational sectors and bespoke structures.
Over the last 10 years this 92 strong consultancy have won numerous RIBA and IStructE awards.
The salary for this role will be £30,000-£40,000, and includes a full accredited training scheme to become chartered, as well as bespoke training sessions to suit individual needs.
Call 07881 034 453 to discuss further.
* Refurbishment of a Grade II venue in Camden
* New build RC hotel in Fitzrovia with 3 storey basement
* New prime residential 4 storey basement in Knightsbridge
* New Build mixed use development (£120m)
* Hotel cut ‘n’ carve with horizontal and vertical extensions (£50m)
* New build private school (£18m)
You will get
* Top Salary
* Annual bonus (8% of basic salary)
* 23 days leave + 3 extra days at Christmas
* Subsidised gym
* Annual office trip (recent weekend trips include Munich and Copenhagen)
* Full accredited training scheme to become chartered
* Bespoke training sessions to suit individual needs