STEVENAGE PLAN – Engineering Maintenance Planner required in Ware
ENGINEERING MAINTENANCE PLANNER REQUIRED IN WARE
SALARY UP TO £31,000 / MONDAY TO FRIDAY
Are you looking for a fresh start in the New Year? I have a role that could be just for you!! Working with the fellow Engineering Maintenance Planners, the site engineering Team and with minimum direction from the Site Engineering Lead, you will provide an engineering planning service for all works to be completed by the site engineering maintenance teams.
You will provide technical support and guidance in areas which are key to the teams performing maintenance actives in a controlled and effective manner to minimise failures attributed to engineering failure.
You will be responsible for work order closures, asset installations and modifications on CMMS.
* Experience working in a regulatory environment
* Good level of Planning experience, preferably in an engineering environment
* Strong attention to detail
* CMMS experience
* All round clerical skills
* Good communication skills
* Scheduling of all preventative, corrective and reactive work orders
* Ensure all work orders are planned to be undertaken within the identified start/due date time, in line with procedures, such that site metrics are rigorously adhered to.
* Coordinate with all disciplines to ensure multi trades work orders are carried out in a professional and satisfactory manor
* Where required communicate with the client regarding issues and manage customer expectations
* Identification of additional resource requirement through maintenance scheduling.
* Arrange Third Party Contractor visits, conduct inductions and provide handover of Third Party Contractors to engineering team or delegates.
* Release and print PPM work orders on the CMMS
* Ensuring that PPMs, Corrective and Reactive work orders are raised, scheduled, issued and received back within scheduled timescales.
* Close PPM, corrective and reactive work orders on the CMMS in line with all procedures
* Review work order completion to identify deviations from plan and performance
* Perform asset and maintenance modifications
* Contribute to the development of local planning processes and to meet their requirements
* Perform the administrative duties as required by the job
* Develop relationships with all client representatives
If you are interested and would like to know more, please call Cassie Jones on 020 7065 7287 / 0771 509 1145