My client are a tier one contractor that turn over in excess of £1bn per year. They currently have a permanent vacancy for a Site Manager to join them on a c£150m residential development in Central London.
As the Site Manager you will be joining this project at the ground works stage and will remain on the project until completion. The high-rise building is an RC frame build and will contain over 500 mid to high end units. You will report directly into the Project Director and will have a team of packages managers, facade managers and an engineer on site.
My client will be looking for a Site Manager that has previously worked on similar projects and will have knowledge of packages such as groundworks, piling, structures, frame and internal packages.
As the Site Manager you will have the following
* A track record of managing projects from groundwork stage to completion
* Managed various packages on new build projects such as groundworks, piling and RC frame
* Previously worked on residential or commercial projects in excess of £50m
* Knowledge of H&S regulations
* A valid CSCS card and SMSTS qualification
This position includes a competitive salary and package including – travel, private healthcare, pension and bonus scheme.
If interested please do apply and I will be in touch