My client a tier 1 residential developer are currently searching for a Site Manager to support and oversee the construction of a high-end residential project. The successful candidate will work for the Principal Developer and will be responsible for the day to day management of a large scale development in West London.
The project consists of 4 high rise towers consisting of 23 stories and 232 units, with an RC frame.
* Preparation of aims and objective
* Formulation of procedures
* Project organisation structure construction supply chain
* Preparation and delivery of strategic brief to contracts manager, client and construction team
* Formulation of and delivery of risk management strategy
* Value management report /option appraisal report
* Preparation of development Control Plan
* Development and maintenance of Risk register and latest risk analysis
* Time and resource planning
* Outline schedule of key meetings and workshops
* Coordination and monitoring of Site Investigation
* Equipment strategy report
* Preparation of financial and progress reports for client meetings.
* Preparation of project closing documentation
* Planning of logistics relating to construction
*NVQ Level 6