We are currently working with a top tier residential developer who are looking for a Site Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
They currently have a new project based in Berkshire, this consists of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom houses, all traditional build.
Your day to day responsibilities will be-
– Point of contact for subcontractors, supervisors and advising with any issues on site.
– Attend progress meeting with Project Manager.
– Operate a high standard of Health and Safety on site.
– Ensure the blocks are running to program and spec.
– Contribute to site planning and supervision of all packages.
To apply for this role you will need to have worked with either a main contractor or residential developer on traditional build projects.
This is a role paying between £55k- £60k per annum with additional package of car allowance, travel, pension, healthcare and bonus.
If you are interested please apply for the role.