Site Manager £55-£65k + Car Allowance + Pension + Healthcare
Location: East London / Essex
Skilled Careers Search & Selection are currently recruiting for a Site Manager for a well-known Residential House Builder with a very healthy order book and turnover of circa 100 million +. The Company specialises in mixed use residential developments, high spec private developments and social housing projects all ranging from £1 million : 100 million
Specific Duties for the successful Candidate
* Manage a team of Site Supervisors/Operatives/Sub-contractors to ensure compliance and standards across the division.
* Ensure health & safety standards are never compromised and that processes and documentation is regularly reviewed and maintained.
* Manage the risk to the organisation through contractual awareness of main contractor terms and conditions.
* Lead the team by example, promoting values and development opportunities.
* Too understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time.
* Too carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
* Ensure project is on track according to original project plans.
* Manage day-to-day operations of the site and all employees.
Person Specification for the successful Candidate
* SMSTS Card.
* Previous experience managing external packages on large Residential / Commercial Projects
* Previous experience managing sub-contractors on a Construction Site.
* Attention to detail.
* Good communication skills.
* Organised, motivated and strong planning skills.
* Proven people leadership skills.
For more information or other Construction Vacancies please email firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 065 7270
Please be aware any referrals that are placed from your recommendations you with receive £250 worth of vouchers.