My client are a privately owned top tier one Residential Developer based in London, they currently have a permanent opportunity for a Site Manager to join their company on the latest project.
My client currently have a new build residential development based in Barking. This will be RC Frame apartments(up to 6 stories) and traditional build houses which will consist of 960 units in 2 phases. They are looking for an Site Manager that has had previous expereince on traditional build and RC Frame projects, also someone who has good knowledge in the residential industry. Ideally someone who is a brick layer from trade.
Your day to day responsibilities will be-
– Point of contact for subcontractors, supervisors and advising with any issues on site.
– Attend progress meeting with Project Manager.
– Operate a high standard of Health and Safety on site.
– Ensure the blocks are running to program and spec.
– Contribute to site planning and supervision of all packages including groundworks, steel frame, internals.
This is a role paying between £55k- £60k per annum with additional package of car allowance, travel, pension, healthcare and bonus.
If you are interested please apply for the role.