I am currently working with a tier 1 main contractor that turn over in excess of £1bn per year, they are currently in need of a Internal Site Manager to join their team in London on a permanent basis.
My client currently have a large new build residential development which is valued at circa £150m. This will be a high-rise RC Frame block which will hold around 500 mid to high end apartments with retail space at the bottom. They are looking for an Internals Manager that can manage all internals from 1st fix through to completion. This role will include reporting into the Project Manager.
Your duties will include
* Managing all internal packages and sub contractors.
* Liaising regularly with both the site team and client representatives
* Operate and promote a high standard of health and safety
* Ensuring the project is running to program
* Attending weekly progress meetings with the site team and subcontractors.
* Reporting into the Project Manager.
They are looking for someone with the following experience
* Previously worked on residential projects £40m+
* Full understanding of current Health and Safety legislation
* A valid CSCS card and Health and Safety qualification
Salary £40,000 – £55,000 + package