Location: City Of London
I am currently working with a tier 1 main contractor that turn over in excess of £1bn per year, they are currently in need of a Site Manager to join their team in London on a permanent basis.
My client currently have a large new build residential development which is valued at circa £150m. This will be a high-rise RC Frame block which will hold around 500 mid to high end apartments with retail space at the bottom. They are looking for a Site Manager to join this project which is currently at groundwork’s stage. You will be managing all packages of the build until completion. This role will include reporting into the Project Manager with a 2x packages managers, facade manager and engineer also on site.
As the Site Manager your duties will include
* Managing various packages on site including ground works, RC frame and internals
* Liaising regularly with both the site team and client representatives
* Operate and promote a high standard of health and safety
* Ensuring the project is running to program
* Attending weekly progress meetings with the site team and subcontractors.
* Reporting into the Project Manager.
As the Site Manager you will have the following
* Experience managing various packages on a project from groundwork stage to completion
* Previously worked on projects £50m+
* Full understanding of current Health and Safety legislation
* A valid CSCS card and Health and Safety qualification
Salary £50,000 – £65,000 + package