Location: West London
Job Title Site Manager
Salary £65,000 + Package
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Section Manager to join our Construction London Residential team on our £150+ Million project in Wembley which will see the delivery of 633 new homes including 347 build to rent and 286 affordable homes.
Key Accountabilities will include
* Review design drawings for build-ability and co-ordination. Raise RFI where appropriate
* Manage the flow of sub-contractor’s design information as delegated by the Project Manager to suit the programme of works on site
* Input into risk/opportunities register, and implement actions to mitigate risks and maximise opportunities
* Support the Project Manager and or Design Manager to produce and monitor the MIRS
* Agree sub-contractors’ long term and short term programme and monitor performance against these programmes
* Monitor and understand position against contract programme, agree recovery programmes with the Project Manager
We are looking for a qualified and competent Site Manager with experience on residential construction projects in excess of £10m.
To be successful in the role you will be an effective communicator with a positive and engaging approach when supporting and working with the business.
If you’re interested in this unique opportunity, email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org