My client are a top tier residential developer who build the very best in modern, beautiful homes that bring together contemporary design, sustainable materials and a sympathetic approach to build stunning, individual new properties and communities.
My client have just started a new project that consists of low rise RC Frame and traditional build houses and apartments based in Epsom.
Your day to day responsibilities will be-
– Point of contact for subcontractors, supervisors and advising with any issues on site.
– Attend progress meeting with Project Manager.
– Operate a high standard of Health and Safety on site.
– Ensure the blocks are running to program and spec.
– Contribute to site planning and supervision of all packages including groundworks, steel frame, internals.
This is a role paying £60k- £65k per annum with additional package of car allowance, travel, pension, healthcare and bonus.
If you are interested please apply for the role now.