Senior Technical Manager
Senior Technical Manager
£90k Base + Bonus + 5% Pension + Healthcare + Life Assurance
One of the most prestigious residential developers in London are currently looking for Senior Technical Manager to lead £131 million mix use development in London. This mixed-use development comprises of 418 new residential units, 529 sq. m of flexible ground floor commercial floor space with associated access, servicing a 700-space car park, landscaping and open space provision.
They have £1 billion group turnover and specialise in high quality regenerations in London, combining new homes, apartments and penthouses with retail and leisure amenities for residents. They have grown to become London’s largest, most sophisticated mixed-use developer that integrates sustainability into every facet of its schemes. The company is dedicated to creating sustainable communities that meet all customers’ expectations for their lifestyle and opportunities in the capital. With an enthusiasm for urban density and vibrant, dynamic schemes, they have created some of the most high profile locations in London today. These have dramatically transformed large swathes of brownfield land in inner London, reviving the city landscape and riverside, and establishing thriving new communities.
The role will report into Technical Director and will be purely site based to leading this scheme, whilst managing and overseeing design team performances. The ideal candidate will come from a residential developer or main contractor background, with experience of managing teams and working on residential or mix use developments in London. The client is looking for a renowned leader with experience of managing budgets and working across multi-disciplined design teams.
Scope of Work
* Lead, motivate and control in-house technical staff and external consultants.
* Ensure translation of Planning Scheme into an effective and commercial solution.
* Maintain and develop the Company’s standards.
* A sound technical knowledge of both house and flat developments.
* A working knowledge of current building regulations and current legislation.
* Ensure that all projects are implemented effectively by the Technical Managers.
* Appoint external consultants and to ensure their compliance with formal appointment.
* Ensure optimum progress based on available resources.
* Keep the Technical Director/Managing Director appraised of all current projects.
* Ensure motivation and development of all Technical staff.
* Coordinate with Land / Planning / Estimating/ Construction / Sales Departments throughout the development process.
* Assist the Sales Department in all Sales and Marketing related topics and ensure technically correct information is provided on all Marketing material.
* Constantly monitor all production information against budgetary allowances and report any variances thereto.
* Resolve all day-to-day problems as they arise by preparing solutions thereto and, where appropriate, liaising with the Technical Director/Managing Director for approval.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me for a confidential discussion on 07572466245