Senior Structural Engineer
High profile Consultancy is looking for Senior Structural Engineer to strengthen its delivery team in Kent.
The job requires the delivery of fully integrated structural designs for internal and external Clients. Using appropriate calculation software or hand calculations to produce high quality solutions, the position requires a thorough understanding of the design of structures, principally buildings, in the commercial office, residential, aviation, education and retail sectors.
Main Duties and Responsibilities;
* Acts independently on technical matters in the assigned field of expertise and recommends solutions to problems posed.
* Implement the project requirements to fully meet the client specification in accordance with relevant standards, and internally adhere to and promote in house QA procedures.
* Prepares and interprets engineering designs, drawings and specifications. Effectively communicates technical requirements to relevant stakeholders.
* Engages in client and third-party liaison.
* To check the work of others where work is within own experience.
* Plans workload and resources accordingly.
* Has strong communication skills and engages openly with others.
* Has the ability to identify opportunities; technical, commercial, environmental or otherwise.
BENG/MENG Civil/Structural Engineering
Min 4 years UK post grad experience and be near or chartered witt the ICE or IStructe
Familiarity with Finite Element design software