Senior Site Manager
I am currently working with a tier one residential developer who are currently in need of a Senior Site Manager to join their team in London on a permanent basis.
My client currently have a large new build residential development which is valued at circa £100m. This will consist of 13 blocks, high rise RC Frame apartments, (from 8- 16 stories). They are looking for a Senior Site Manager that has had previous expereince on RC Frame projects, also someone who has good knowledge in the residential industry. The frame is already completed so they are looking for someone to come in to complete the facade and internals.
Your day to day responsibilities will be-
– Point of contact for subcontractors, supervisors and advising with any issues on site.
– Attend progress meeting with Project Manager.
– Operate a high standard of Health and Safety on site.
– Ensure the blocks are running to program and spec
– Contribute to site planning and supervision of all packages including groundworks, steel frame, internals
This is a role paying between £75k- £80k per annum with additional package of car allowance, travel, pension, healthcare and bonus.
If you are interested in the role please apply now.