Senior Site Manager
My client are a privately owned Tier One Residential Developer based in London, they currently have a permanent opportunity for a Senior Site Manager to join their company on the latest project.
They have just started a new development in Dartford, Kent.
Your day to day responsibilities will be-
– Point of contact for subcontractors, supervisors and advising with any issues on site.
– Attend progress meeting with Project Manager.
– Operate a high standard of Health and Safety on site.
– Ensure the blocks are running to program and spec
– Contribute to site planning and supervision of all packages including groundworks, steel frame, internals
You will need to have had previous experience on a similar role on a residential project with a residential developer or main contractor.
This is a role paying between £70- £75k per annum with additional package of car allowance, travel, pension, healthcare and bonus.